Saturday, April 3, 2010

Passover & Easter 2010

Passover and Easter are in the air. And we intend to do it up right.


A festive Passover. Didn't get a shot of the slow cooker brisket and onions. Seriously. It was amazing.



Took my little Jewish babies on an Easter Egg Hunt this morning. Most of their twin friends were there and so was there little friend Ryan. They actually had a blast. (and as you can see in the pic above they were totally excited to go!)

They didn't collect many eggs though. They picked them up. Then dumped them out. And then the eggs were stolen by bigger kids who had enormous baskets. Huh. I've actually never been to an Easter Egg hunt before but I thought it was pretty amazing. There must have been like 1000 eggs on the lawn and it took about 30 seconds for them all to go. Seriously. It was insane. It was hard to take it all in as I was watching my kids to make sure they didn't get trampled. But fun was had by all. Especially Mason - who really enjoyed jumping off of the curb more than anything. Weird girl.


Where have all the eggs gone?


Don't take my picture. Not nice.


Ryan trying to sweet talk mason for her eggs. Typical male.


Awww...sharing. A rare Hoboken sighting.


Nonchalantly across the bridge.


Jacob used to be really careful across the bridge. No more.


THE CHOCOLATE BUNNIES

A special shout out to Nic & Jeff. We'll let the pictures do the talking on this one. Pretty self-explanatory.








For the record...Mason ate the ears. Jacob nibbled on it's head. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Then we went back to the park. To work off our chocolate bunnies.


I know I'm cute. Dammit.


I slide all by myself. That's right.


Action shot.


And more bridge action.

Was a fun day for all. I think.

No comments: