Hello fans and Mason & Jacob lovers.
Sorry it's been oh so long in between posts, but we been busy round these parts. Hanukkah came and left. And no post. I was actually working last week so that had something to do with our busyness. And just all the general things that have to do with the holidays. Add two kids in the mix and forgetaboutit.
But all is well on the Lieberman front. Not to fret.
We've been growing by leaps and bounds. Talking up a storm every day. Well, not english really. But Jacob seems to have developed his own language. And it's kind of awesome. I'd like to catch it on video but it's so spur of the moment its kinda hard.
Thanks to everyone who has gotten the kids loads of presents. You know who you are. As I write this Harvey is putting together some of the kids new toys. We're just going to have to rotate some things out. That's all there is to it. Our apartment doesn't look like an adult apartment anymore. But I think its been like that for a while. What are you gonna do. So...new additions to our playroom/living room have been:
-a new ball pit
-two new baby dolls for Mason -- thank you Nana and Grandma
-A stroller and two bottles for the baby
-A basketball hoop
-A Little People Racin' Ramps Garage
-LOTS of cool new books
-Puzzles
-And of course cute winter clothes
So thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Here are some pics of our festive celebrations throughout last week.

Mase directing her friends Burke & James on which of her Hanukkah presents to open first.
Mason playing with her new baby. At one point she actually tried to feed her baby with her own sippy cup. And she tried to shove a strawberry in her mouth. But I intervened and bought her a toy baby bottle. Of course now Mason pretends that she is drinking from the bottle. You just can't win.

Brotherly love is not just for the holidays.
My little snow bunnies.
A cocktail party standing by the Thomas the Train train table.
*Please note this is not in our house. Yay!
I think Jacob farted. Or something equally is funny.
Christmas Eve at the Heston household. Mase and Jake are eating their grilled cheese like their older friends Demi & Zoe. Maybe Harv and I should lose the high chairs after all.

Demi & Zoe spreading their X-mas cheer.
No comments:
Post a Comment