Monday, November 2, 2009

Random Cute Pics

So I really wanna post my Halloween pics from the Hoboken Ragamuffin Parade this weekend but I noticed there were some other pics I've been meaning to post that I haven't so here it goes:


Check out our hot fall attire. Mason LOVES her vest. It's got a furry hood. Who wouldn't.


Mason excited she's holding a ball. Check out the teeth.


My babes. Lookin' all grown up and stuff.


Rare family photo of my siblings and I and our significant others all decked out in Pats gear. Brady rules!


The famous red bush in front of my parents house. Oh how my mom loves the red bush.


Who doesn't like a good swing? Mr. Jacob clearly does.


Just a typical Saturday afternoon in the Lieberman house.


And a typical Sunday one.


She looks like a little hottie in her jersey. But she won't smile for the camera.


Showing off those teeth again.


Aunt Nia. Came to visit all the way from Jacksonville. Jacob's such a flirt. Especially in his fire engine PJs.


Mason, Jacob and their BFFs James and Burke. Burke is the one on the left licking Mason's hand. I think he'll def be the one to buy the beer when these guys get into high school.

No comments: