Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Dillio

So lets see...what have we been doing since Halloween...well...

We went to the doctor and got our shots. Big time, controversial shots. MMR shots. Flu shots. And a couple boosters. It was a glorious day. We also got weighed and heighted.

Mr. Jacob weighed in at: 23.8 lbs, 30 inches.

Ms. Mason weighed in at: 22.7 lbs, 28.5 inches

We've been walking, running and climbing all over the place. We've been babbling non-stop. Jacob has been dancing like a mad man. I've tried to catch this on video for a post at a later date. Mason brushes her hair. And both the kids are kind of learning what it means to "clean up". Well, Jacob is getting really good at it. Mason pretends to put stuff away and then psyches you out at the last minute by putting it back. And of course I have to sing this really stupid "clean up. clean up. everybody everywhere. clean up. clean up. everybody do your share" song. Ugh. What have I become?

Mason has been sick all week with a high fever and a terrible cold. We even had to miss my cousin Lindsey & Eric's wedding because of it. I think she's getting better. Which is good. It's sad when the little ones can't breathe. I swear I have to follow her around with a tissue cocked and ready because she could blow at any moment. She sneezes and gobs of snot comes out covering her face and cheeks and if I'm not quick enough she tries to wipe it off herself with her hands. Ew. Poor girl. She looks the same as someone who got "slimed" in Ghostbusters.

But here are some semi-recent pics. I think they just get cuter...

This was taken a few weeks ago. This is the first time they wore their winter coats from Nana & Papa. So, they're a little big. But they're warm. And winter is really really long.


Just a typical day at 704 Clinton St.


My little Harvey.


"Please do not photograph me when I'm eating my Cheerios. Thank you."


STILL the cutest twins in the universe.

No comments: