Since the weather has been getting better I've been trying to take the kids to the park as much as possible. We usually go with Mason's boyfriends, Burke and James. Mason and Jacob usually swing for a little while, maybe enjoy their bottles and sit on blankets and play. Burke and James crawl around everywhere and eat rocks. I think James actually had some dead bird feathers in his mouth at one point. Ew. I'm just enjoying Mase and Jake kind of being not so mobile at the moment. Although Mase is a little roller. And likes to lick the ground a lot.
Eh, things could be worse...she could be eating dead birds. Ha!

Jacob loving his swing. Mase in the back.

Mason's boyfriend, James. He's totally peepin' on her.

Playground pimps.

"Hi boys. My name is Mason."

"Look into my eyes. And I will take over the world!"

There's nothing sexier than a little boy in striped socks and short pants sucking on his finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment