
Morning naked time. Checking out what's going on in the 'boken.

Ann's said it so many times before but I'll say it again. These really are the cutest kids.
It's 3:30. We got all ready to go out for a walk and meet mom in Starbucks (that's her office when she's freelancing) only it just started raining so we didn't go out :(

Okay so we didn't go out but these pics show that we don't need to go out to have fun.

Entertaining the kids by playing "flying". I won't tell you how I took this pic with both hands on Jacob - it's a secret.

Both kids like to play the "shut off the musical toy" game but Mason normally gets there first. This photo was taken using high-speed film to catch the intensity on their faces.

It's all too much for Mason. Having spent a whole day with daddy she's exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment