I couldn't believe it. But the little stinker did it! We've had her little red potty around for a while now. Just because she "said" she was interested in going on the potty. But then when it came down to it, she never really showed any interest. Or she was scared to sit on it with no diaper on.
But this afternoon she threw caution to the wind and just sat down and went!!
Jacob is at a playdate at his friend Davis's house (which is another blog for another time...all about the twins having separate friends and separate playdates and navigating those waters...oy). Anyway, Jakey is with Davis. Mason, Skye and I were having "girls club" and having a tea party with Dora and Boots and Gumdrop and all of Skye's closest friends. All of a sudden she said she wanted to go "pee pee on the potty". And it totally came out of no where. So, I removed her pants and her diaper. Mason and I went into the bathroom with her and she sat down. But of course nothing came out. I honestly thought nothing of it. Mason went pee as well trying to show her sister how it's done. Ha.
I just left her without her diaper thinking maybe she would go. But let's be honest...I started cleaning or writing an email and totally forgot poor Skye had no pants on. Mason and I were in the kitchen when Skye came running in..."Pee pee on potty! Pee pee on potty!". Mason and I both thought she was full of shit. But to our surprise, the little stinker REALLY WENT!!
We were all so excited. We celebrated with cookies and Pirate's Booty!
So even thought I've missed a gazillion things on this blog like the twins birthday, their operation and all of the things I've already mentioned I just HAD to take a minute and document this momentous occasion. I'll try and catch up on the rest of the stuff soon.
Yay Skye Birdie Boo Boo! You're a rock star.
Friday, October 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment