OK. So she was 18 months, like 2 months ago. And I actually started writing this 2 months ago. Go figure. I'll finish up my entry below that I started. You don't care, right?
Someone else in the Lieberman family is also getting too big...it's Skye! Little girl turned 18 months old on May 2. I can't believe it. Seriously. When I get upset that the twins aren't babies anymore I think to myself, "Well, at least I have Skye." But then I look at her...and she can barely snuggle in the rocking chair now! She looks and acts way big. She's using a fork. And spoon. She ask to go "uppie". She screams "Mama!" all the time. Which I guess is better than Mason calling me Ann. She wants to do absolutely everything the twins are doing - so going to the park can be challenging. She doesn't want to sit on some stinkin' baby slide. Oh no. She wants to cross the same bridges, climb the same towers and go down the same damn slides as Jacob and Mason. The crazy thing, is she can totally do it. It scares the shit out of me sometimes. But I just let her be her bad self. Here were her stats from her 18 month doctor appointment.
Height: 31 1/4 inches (35%)
Weight: 24 lbs, 5 oz (50%)
Head: 18 in (35%)

No comments:
Post a Comment