Yes, I realize it's nearly April. And I realize I've been really really REALLY shit at updating the blog. And posting pics. And telling you all how the kiddos are growing in leaps and bounds. But well, that's how it is people. I just have no time anymore. With this whole house thing. And living in the suburbs. And not having a nanny for a year!!! Yes, it's been a year since dear Sarah left us. Almost a year since we've been in Winchester. But anyway, here are some random pics from December that I have in my "blog" file that I never posted. Then I'll give you an update on what's been happening. Then I'll post important pics and stories that I've missed. That's the plan. Until Skye wakes up from her nap anyway.
These first three pics are from the last night of Hanukkah. This was the first year the twins were really "aware" of the holiday and that it really means "gifts". Ha. They even slept with a "Toy R Us" toy catalogue by their bed and would read it to each other every night before bed. Sad. But true. Commercialization here we come!
 |
| Jacob and our menorah. Ahhh. |
 |
| The fearless threesome. Skye dressed up for the occasion. |
 |
Mason and Skye are super excited about the menorah. Here, we see Mason in mid song.
|
These next few pictures are from a Hanukkah / Birthday party for Grandpa Ira. It was held at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Woo-hoo.
 |
| They dressed up for the occasion. Color coordinated and everything. |
 |
| Still the cutest twins in the universe. |
 |
GG, Grandma, Grandpa and all the "Mason" grandchildren- Hunter, Harold Mason, Skye and Jacob. |
 |
| Mason can barely contain herself as Grandpa Ira blows out the candles on his cake. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Jacob's new easel. |
 |
| Super psyched to have a new easel. Nice drawing in the background! |
No comments:
Post a Comment