Sunday, April 1, 2012

Shabbat Shalom

Shabbat dinner a few weeks ago was a momentous occasion. It was a tiresome Friday...and I just couldn't get it together to make dinner so we (as in Mason, Jacob and I) decided to order pizza. Yup, pizza. Like Dominos style.

The reason why this was such a legendary dinner is because as some of you may or may not know...Jacob and Mason do not like pizza. I know...insane. Unbelievable really. They ate a couple pieces when they were like, 1+ at a birthday party I think, but since then they have refused to eat it. Weird kids. But they are my weird kids.

But this time, they decided they are getting bigger now, and Jacob is on a role of trying new things so why not try a pizza. We ordered it online, which was a blast and a half, and well, they both tried it and liked it!!! Yay for pizza!



No comments: