Monday, November 1, 2010

My Happy Halloweenies

Lots of fun was had by all. As always. We drove up to Grandma & Grandpas Friday night. Stopped by Uncle Andy and Aunt Jennie's new pad in Danvers Sat morning then made our way to Exeter NH to hang with our Bffs Burke and James.

Trick or Treating in Exeter was on Saturday this year. So we decided to join our friends and do it twice. 2 year old Twins who don't really like candy + 2 nights Trick or Treating = tons of candy for mommy and daddy.

This year they dressed as Elmo. I was going to get them different costumes but was afraid on the day they each would want to be the other thing and cry and it would be an issue. I tried to avoid all issues. I mean, I didn't even know if they would put the costume on. But they did. And I think they loved it.

The next night Burke and James came to Milford and we went Trick or Treating again. The second night Jacob lost a shoe and Burke split his front lip open. So a little more eventful I guess. I let him continue the night, Trick or Treating in his socks. Which I guess is fine. Maybe a little irrisponsible considering it felt like it was 20 degrees out. But he didn't complain and I just couldn't carry him the whole time. Duuuuh.

Kids had a blast. Was slightly stressful for Harv and I as they are still a bit young for it. But we got lots of candy so I can't really complain.


Friday (pre-pre-Halloween)


Yes, those are Mason's shades and strawberry on his chin.


Aunt Jennie's new house in the back. Hot, right?


Best pic of the weekend. (in my professional opinion.)


I don't need my hat on yet Mommy...duh...we are inside!


One of my little Elmos.


Soho chic? Or Cover of J-Crew?

Elmo #2 and Daddy.


Elmos and Pumpkins and Gillian's...oh my!


"Help. I've fallen and I've dropped Elmo's head.


This woman is scared. Clearly. Must be the Insane Pumpkin Posse.


Painting pumpkins. Jacob preferred to paint his with water only. Surrealist? Maybe.


Yes, I'm turning into my mother. (but in all honesty, someone else set this up. i just photographed it. so is it as bad?)


Proud Grandma sherry on Halloween.

Special shout out to all the special Halloween loot given out to the kiddos. You know who you are. Wicked nice.

No comments: