Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello People!!!

Hey all the Mase & Jake fans out there!

So much has happened since my last post. And again, I feel absolutely terrible I've been so bad at updating. I honestly don't know what I've been doing. I mean, besides taking care of two, two-year-olds. Ha ha.

Again, the kids continue to grow by leaps and bounds. They are both talking. Like crazy. And saying crazy shit. Honestly, I cannot believe some of the things that come out of their mouths. Like Mason says the word "episode". As in "I want to watch the Sharing episode". (on yo gabba gabba). Really! And Jacob continues to amaze me with his ability to work things like the remote control, my phone (touch screen smart phone) and he knows what certain buttons on the computer do. They are unbelievably smart. Just like me. Or Harv.

So yeah...I'm planning on writing a bunch of entries later tonight. Maybe as I watch Monday Night Football - Jets v Ravens. I have a vested interest in the game because I have three players on my fantasy team playing so should be good.

So yeah, look for entries on "Boots" our trip to "Sesame Place" the kid's "New Table" and "The Kickoff of the NFL 2010". There is SO much stuff I want to write about I don't even know where to begin. But hopefully I'll figure it out tonight. So check your computers in the morning. Or late night. Whichever you fancy. :) You see, now that I've promised all of our fans that I would update the blog - maybe I'll actually follow through with it. I'm hoping it will put a little pressure on anyway. I'll leave you with this cute pic.

No comments: